Sunday, July 23, 2017

It has been one week since I came back from Taiwan. ♥

Thank you for your prayers-- it was an incredible opportunity to travel to Taiwan, make new friends, and share life with one another. Before coming here, I had no real connection or love for this country. But now, when I think about this place, I think about friends that I've made here. Each one so unique, and so special, and so dearly loved by God. It was amazing to see how evident God was during our time here. Even from the very first conversation, I talked with my group about life, purpose, dreams, goals, and beliefs. They welcomed me with open arms! It was so nice to be able to learn from and share openly with each other. My hope is that one day, they would come to know God and know how much He loves them!

No comments:

Post a Comment