Saturday, February 25, 2017

I've been out of the kitchen for far too long, so I jumped back in with an easy recipe I know by heart-- dumplings! I stopped by the supermarket after work and picked up enough ingredients to play around with for a few days. Meat, check. Vegetables, check. Side dish, check. Noodles, check. Dessert, check. One night, I made dumplings with noodles in broth and the other night, I made dumplings with noodles, sauteed vegetables, and fried tofu. Same ingredients cooked different ways.

pork dumplings; ground pork, egg, corn starch, napa cabbage, green onions, soy sauce, white pepper, pepper.

Chop the ingredients to your own liking and throw everything together until it looks right... or until you think it looks right. Cook it, and then you're good to go.






I made a mess with the fried tofu, but it still tasted great in the end.




And, I just found my newest favorite Fosselman's ice cream flavor-- red bean. The flavor is pretty light, which is perfect for my taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment