Monday, August 31, 2015

This summer called for adventures and lots of ice cream! So naturally, we found ourselves at Diddy Riese. ♥ But across town at another university, we discovered Cream. Two great stores with delicious ice cream sandwiches, but which one is better?


I am a long time fan of this place as I spent many of my college days walking the streets of Westwood, ice cream in hand.


But this place totally plays to my love of clean and beautiful designs.



At Diddy Riese it's nothing fancy, just good ice cream sandwiches at a terrific price. Back in the day, it was even cheaper!


At Cream, it's a dollar more for the ice cream sandwiches, but you can also get ice cream tacos! Plus, there are tons of toppings to choose from.



And while Cream offers more options, I still think Diddy Riese tastes better. So head on over, the lines don't lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment