Sunday, November 30, 2014

While in Hong Kong, I struck up a conversation with an older couple in the hotel elevator. Otherwise it would have been twelve floors up in silence. They were just finishing up a week-long stay in the city-- and since I only had a day and a half to explore, I asked what sights they enjoyed the most. The wife insisted that I visit Stanley Market and even gave me directions to get there. The next day, I was so excited to find that there was a one hour stop at this very place. And how did I spend that precious time? By racing through narrow roads in a labyrinth of shops. Sometimes it's nice to lose yourself in a busy crowd, if even just for a moment.












I think I left a piece of my heart in Hong Kong. ♥ But hopefully, I'll get the chance to return again one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment